No doubt, long and shiny hair make your personality fascinating and appealing. However, the question is how one can make his/her hair grow faster and healthier? Well, this is quite simple! You just need to follow few simple tips.
Dry Scalp Massage
If you want to grow your hair faster and healthier, then give yourself a scalp massage. You don’t need to go to the saloon to get the massage. According to hair specialists, giving your scalp a massage every week plays a vital role to improve your hair growth. There are a number of oils available in the market, having herbal ingredients in them, so make your habit of doing scalp massage once in a week. Massaging your head will improve your blood flow as well as give nutrients to your hair follicles. Lastly, use your fingertips for the scalp massage.
It is very important to comb your hair properly. If your hair are wet, then comb them very gently. No doubt, ponytail looks amazing, especially if you have straight hair but prefer loose ponytail. Tight ponytail can become the reason of hair breakage. Moreover, avoid using rubber bands for your hair.
A recent study has shown that human hair needs vitamin to grow healthy and fast. Therefore, use of vitamins having antioxidants and Vitamin B play an essential role in your hair growth. Moreover, different supplements like Biotin and Viviscal is also good to increase the hair growth. In short, just like a human body; human hair also needs nutrients and vitamin to grow faster and healthier. In fact, always prefer to purchase the shampoo that contains green ingredients and vitamins in it for healthy and long hair.
A woman comes across with various changes in her life and some of the changes cause hair loss for her. Since being a woman you can’t even imagine having your hair lost, you must know the reasons which cause hair loss. Below you can find the top 7 reasons which cause hair loss in women.
Bad hair etiquette
Though you get a stylish look with the use of hairstyling tools, these tools can damage your hair badly. Whether curling iron, strengtheners, colors, gels, mousse, sprays, or any other tool, excessive use of any product can deliver a bad effect on your hair. Also, wrong combs and tight ponytails can make the situation worse for you.
When your diet causes low iron intake, you come across with anemia. When a woman comes across inadequate folic acid in her body, she becomes anemic. Due to this, the production of hemoglobin in her body becomes low and her organs start receiving low oxygen. In the end, your hair follicles start becoming weak because of lack of oxygen and your hair start falling.
When a woman comes to the age of Menopause that is 45 to 50, she also comes across with hair fall along with different other issues. At the time of Menopause, the estrogen hormone levels are lower in her body that make her hair dry. Dry hair is also one of the causes of hair fall. To deal with this matter, every woman of this age should use mild shampoos and conditioners to save her hair from becoming dry and dull.
During pregnancy, many women come across hair fall issues. It is because that the hormone estrogen goes to peak during the pregnancy and it affects women’s hair in a pretty bad manner. Anyhow, after the delivery, the growth of the hair returns to its normal position after some weeks.
Extreme weight loss
Extreme weight loss can also leave a bad effect on your hair. You shouldn’t strive to lose your weight quickly rather it should be a slow and gradual process. With a sudden weight loss, you may also lose the essential nutrients from your body and this thing can badly affect your body and hair both.
Excessive medications can leave their side-effects and can make you a victim of hair fall. Pills, therapies, and different medical sessions can become a cause of your hair fall.
Deficiency in Proteins
Hair on the human body is made up of a protein that is called “Keratin”. When women stop taking protein-rich foods, their hair start falling. You need to take some protein-rich foods daily so that you can keep your hair strong and beautiful.
Being a woman, you should take care of your hair as much as you can. It becomes next to impossible for a woman to live with no or less hair. Even if you happen to fail in keeping your hair strong and become a victim of hair fall, you should consult a hair transplant consultant to get your life back to your head.
Hair loss is one of the common problems the world is suffering from. Whether men or women, everyone suffers from it and people try their best to strop their hair to fall. Today, almost every third person in this world is someway suffering from a hair problem. The majority of them is facing hair loss issues and there are various reasons or causes that result in hair loss issues. Some of the most common and primary causes are given below:
Since hair loss is not related to any cast, nation, culture, or country, it is considered as a universal problem. Dysfunction is one of the primary causes of hair loss. What happens is that people face hyperactive or less active thyroid gland that leads them to hair loss issues. Also, when androgen or estrogen face any imbalance, it also causes hair loss. For example, women come across hair loss problems during their pregnancy.
Some medicines also cause hair loss problems. Some medicines do the task for temporary basis while few leave impacts permanently. It happens that people start taking some particular medicines and their hair start falling. Well, when they leave themedicines, hair falling also stops. Medicines like steroids, birth control pills, blood thinners, gout medicines, interferon, and many others cause hair loss problem.
Improper Hair Care
The more you take care of a thing, the more it will remain safe with you. If you take care of your hair, they will remain with you for long. While if you don’t, you may come across certain hair loss issues. Improper hair care can cause different hair fall issues. Traction alopecia also occurs when you tie your wet hair with rollers.
There are diverse psychological factors which directly affect your hair. Stress is the most primary reason that people come across the sudden hair fall. There are various studies that people came across hair loss issues despite not having any medical reason and the actual reason was stress. The most common two hair loss types Telogen effluvium and Alopecia Aerate are caused by extreme stress.
Like Father, Like Son
You can become a prey of hair loss even without any medical or psychological problem. If your father has suffered from hair loss and has gone to baldness, there are chances that you will also face it. Anyhow, you can this transfer through proper hair care and following certain remedies. If nothing works for you, hair transplant should be the last option for you since hair is important for living a stylish life.
Hair loss is a natural process that has affected people across the world. Since hairs are the beauty of a person, no one likes to have his scalp without hair. That’s why, a large number of people have started approaching hair transplant surgeons after latest advancement in this treatment.
Hair transplant treatment has gone to the next level and people have started to believe in this particular treatment for hair loss. Through hair surgery, people get their scalps covered with permanent hair and this is what they want. There are many worldly celebrities who have got hair transplant and they are successfully doing their work and living a more contended life.
If you have also got your hair transplanted or willing to do so, must read the following tips before you go. These tips are about what to do after hair transplant so that desired results could be achieved:
Take Care of Scars
No matter how experienced and skilled surgeons does your hair transplant, there will be some amount of scarring on your scalp after the surgery. You need to take care of these scars until they are gone completely. You can take medicines to reduce swelling until new follicles grow. Also, you must avid to itch your scalp in any case.
Avoid Physical Activity
Once you have gone from the transplant, you must not involve yourself in any physical activity for a month or until you are fully recovered. It is because that when you will involve in a physical exercise or any other activity, you will make yourself sweat and sweating can increase the risk of infection. You should also avoid the sunrays for some days after your surgery.
Avoid Spicy Foods
Spicy foods will surely interfere with the healing process if you eat them after your surgery. You should avoid taking spicy and heavy foods until you are fully recovered. As it is said that precaution is better than cure, you should also take care of yourself after the surgery so that you can get your desired results.
Keeps Your Scalp Clean
Keep your scalp as clean as you can keep after the transplant as the place on your scalp where the incision is done will make you feel soreness and a numb sensation. Do what your surgeon says and avoid any self-treatment. Try to keep yourself as busy as you can so that your attention may not go towards your scalp and the time of recovery could spend fast.
Consequently, you need to take extra care of yourself until you are fully recovered and these above post hair transplant tips are valuable and you can get your desired result by following them.
Hair Loss is one of the fastest growing problems that almost every third person in the world is suffering from. Some people suffer from little hair loss while some goes through excessive falling and become bald in some years. This problem is not confined to any city or country rather the whole world is affected by this. Now, People in very young age start losing hair and look older than their actual age.
There are various things that cause hair loss problem. Some are temporary and some become permanent. Below you can find a list of some general causes of hair loss from which hair loss patients suffer:
Stress is one of the biggest factors of hair loss. The more you take stress, the more there are chances of getting hair loss issues. The person can get rid of this problem by stopping taking stress if he is not predisposed to any genetic or Androgenic Alopecia.
Some medicines or drugs can also cause hair loss in a human. But this causes in quite few people and for temporary time period. The medicines which are used for depression, high blood pressure, stress, or heart problems contain some elements which can cause hair loss in some patients.
Alopecia is the most common type of hair loss in men and women both. This is caused by the immune system that reacts to hair follicles. It causes hair loss in a coin sized area mostly in men. It is also called Alopecia Areata when hair fall from a particular area of body and called Alopecia Totalis when hair fall from whole body. The patients will have to go for a hair transplant in the end.
Since hair growth depends upon hormones, their unnatural behavior can cause hair loss issues in men and women both.
Birth control pills
Women who take birth control pills also face hair loss side effects from them. If a girl takes birth control pills in her young age, she may suffer from Androgenic Alopecia.
Many women suffer from hair loss just after their pregnancy period. After two or three months, they receive many hair in their brushes that give a sign of excessive hair fall. This continues up to six months and stops afterwards. It happens with most of women because women go through hormonal changes during pregnancy.
The treatments which are done through radiation also cause hair loss in the patients. You must have seen cancer patients as bald because they go through chemotherapy and radiation treatment which cause hair loss in them. A cancer patient can lose up to 90% hair from his scalp. Anyhow, if the patients win the battle win cancer, his hair will start re-growing after the treatment.
If someone has gone through a major surgery, he may also notice hair falling from his scalp for up to 2 to 3 months. Hair stops falling when the patients completely overcomes from the effects of surgery and new hair start growing in his scalp.
So, make it possible to stay away from these issues which can make you a hair loss patient. Anyhow, if you already have got this problem, don’t hesitate to consult a nearby hair transplant consultant.
A hair transplant is a lifelong investment in making you look naturally youthful. The results and hair transplant surgery type vary individual to individual. A hair transplant consultancy session is always worth it to figure out essential knowledge for a hair transplant. It will help you know that whether or not your hair transplant is possible. Without making any mistake, do your own research and finalize decision of getting surgery after complete satisfaction. Awareness is necessary tool before indulging any kind of activity. Schedule an appointment for eliminating your curiosity. After a detailed discussion with your surgeon, you will come to know about the best possible methods. Read on to find out why consultancy is indispensable before considering hair transplant surgery.
- Age Factor- The first and foremost thing a surgeon would like to know is your age. It is vital to ensure that if you are an ideal candidate for hair transplant or not. Age is one of important factors when it comes to hair transplant. If you are a teenager, it would be the wastage of time because parental permission will be required. And most parents will never allow their children to undergo any surgery in this early age.
- Hair Evaluation- Each case of hair loss is unique and every patient’s goals are personal to them. In the consultancy, your surgeon will find out that at what stage your hair loss is. The severity of your hair thinning and bald patches will help surgeon to suggest you one of the best possible treatments. Your hair growth pattern and hair loss history in family and any prior surgical or medical treatments for hair loss will be evaluated to ensure if the treatment would be appropriate.
- Identification of Donor site- The patient himself is donor as well as recipient in hair transplant. No matter how much hair a person has lost hair in front, top and crown areas of head, the sides and backs of head retain hair. These areas are donor hair sites along with the follicles and some surrounding tissues. If you receive hair, follicles and tissues from someone else, your body would reject them without immune suppressant drugs and results would be opposite.
- Medical History- It is vital to know about the history of a patient to identify the causes of the hair loss. Mostly hair loss is genetic but sometimes it can be resulted because of environmental factors, age issue, and side effects of any medications or an unexpected trauma. Please let your doctor know about the any kind of allergies you are undergoing. You might be taking any other medication that you will have to stop using in case of surgery.
- Time duration of the procedure- Examination of your hair loss extent and hair type will make the surgeon know about the number of grafts and hair follicles because the time duration depends on the number of grafts. You might stay in the hair transplant center for the entire day. This is an ambulatory procedure. You go home the same day you experience the transplantation. You don’t have to stay in the center for days.
- Expectations- Hair transplant is a permanent process. Restoration of hair is not a one night phenomenon. It takes months to re-grow hair after undergoing the surgery. Approximately one month following the surgery, the transplanted hair will fall out. New growth will be noticeable at four to six months after the transplant. The final outcomes take approximately one year as hair becomes more dense and fuller in appearance.
- Pre operative precautions- The detailed discussion with the surgeon will let you know about the pre operative precautions. It is vital to stop the consumption of nicotine products and alcohol before undergoing the surgery. Make sure your scalp is not sunburned. If you use inhaler for breathing, it is important to bring inhaler with you. Surgeon will instruct you ahead of time which daily medications to take with just a sip of water and which medications to skip on the hair restoration procedure day.
- Post operative precautions- How you feel after hair transplant surgery depends on the extent of surgery. You may expect bruising, swelling, possible numbness, bleeding and little discomfort. There could a tight feeling in the scalp. Your surgeon will prescribe you some medications and precautionary measures that you will have to follow to acquire desired consequences. You may be instructed to change your sleeping pattern and to stop exercise or heavy lifting.
- Daily hair care after the procedure- Your doctor might stop you to shampoo your hair for few days after the surgery due to bandage or bleeding. Consultancy with your doctor will let you know when to resume the daily life activities and hair care following the surgery. Consultants will also assist you in making post operative appointments. Aerobic activity, heavy lifting, bending and straining is to be avoided one week after the procedure.
This is the consultancy sessions that helps you to know about every single detail about your hair transplant surgery. You are free to ask as many questions as you want to your consultant to ensure complete satisfaction before and after the surgery. If you are going to consider hair transplant as the only and permanent solution to your hair loss problem, don’t forget to schedule a consultancy with the reliable and trustworthy surgeon. It would be wisest decision you will ever make because there is no compromise on your aesthetic appearance. Think wise and act wise!